Unlike other gluten-free flours such as almond or coconut flour, cassava flour is very mild and neutral in flavor. It’s also not grainy or gritty in texture – rather, it’s soft and powdery.
Cassava Flour, Organic, Gluten Free
15 in stock
15 in stock
Cassava is wild-harvested and grown in the pure forests of the Amazon. While sometimes the terms cassava flour and tapioca flour are used interchangeably, there are in fact distinct differences. As a tuberous root vegetable, cassava is gluten-, grain- and nut-free, as well as vegan, vegetarian and paleo friendly.
- No preservatives, fillers or sweeteners
- Made from 100% unripe gluten free fruit
- High nutrient, high fiber, low glycemic
- Amazing source of resistance starch
- No additives, preservatives, or processing aids are used in the production of the Organic Cassava Flour.
- Country of Origin(s): Vietnam, India, Brazil
- Scientific Name: Manihot esculenta
*GMO-free – Grown in a South American country that has always banned GMOs
Cassava flour can be substituted 1:1 for wheat flour and all-purpose flour. Cassava flour is a lighter flour and absorbs more liquid try playing with the amount of Cassava flour needed for the recipe as less may be more.
organic cassava flour
Serving Size 1/4 cup (30g)
Amount / Serving
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 30g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Total Sugars 0.4g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg