This old-fashioned bar of shampoo is made from an Old New England recipe, out of a time past, before there were synthetic oils and modern liquid shampoos. The natural oils in this product are compatible with your own natural oils. This shampoo does not strip them from your hair as many modern liquids do.
Old Fashioned Bar Shampoo, Herbal
1 in stock
1 in stock
Liggett bar shampoos will not strip the natural oils from your hair so most people do not need a conditioner. Good for permed or colored hair, and hair with natural curl.
Blow-dried or natural, your hair ends up with body and manageability, while left soft, healthy, and smelling clean. After using this shampoo, you may find you no longer need a conditioner.
Because it’s not a liquid, each bar offers the approximate number of usages as a 24 oz. bottle of most modern shampoos.
- Healthy, Beautiful, Clean Hair.
- From an Old New England Recipe.
- Earth Friendly, User Friendly.
- No animal testing, No animal products.
- No preservatives.
- 100% biodegradable. Pure 100% natural Oils.
- Thick luxurious lather. Rinses out clean and easily.
- Great for backpacking and traveling!
- Made the Old-Fashioned way — by hand! Each bar is hand-cut, so no two bars are exactly alike. The way they did it in New England over 100 years ago.
- No synthetic oils, No chemical concoctions, No plastic bottles, No detergents.
saponified olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower oil, and organic palm kernel oil, vit. E – fragrance – rosemary, lavender, and cedar wood oil, GMO free